Book Talks have the power of igniting a nonreader into a world of literature and imagination, but we often struggle to get those readers excited in the first place.
Book talks, trailers, and reviews have changed how my students view books. They are excited to read and share the great literature that they have discovered. This little pack includes everything you need to get started with book talks, trailers and reviews successfully.
The packet includes:
- How to give a book talk outline
- Book talk planning page
- Scaffolded book talk writing page
- Peer review rubric
- Teacher rubric
- Book trailer planning sheet
- Book trailer storyboard
- Book trailer rubrics (peer and teacher)
- Book review printable to advertise and place inside of books